Your Friday 11W Digest catches you up on the content you might have missed or need to read again for your own good.
This Week in Skull Sessions
- Monday: Two and Oh, more from Saturday's B1G debacle, the PAC-12 is looking like the nation's strongest conference and #BearNationProblems. (Jason)
- Tuesday: Be sure to read or re-read Ramzy's piece from 9/11 last year, the new depth chart is out, Braxton moves up to the top B1G offensive player, Hankering for some more, Philly style, you'll like Najee Murray's attitude and some significant national injuries. (Sarah)
- Wednesday: Eat Too, Brutus 2012 is on!, Tim Brando is an idiot, Cal DE DeAndre Coleman speaks his mind, more Heisman hype and defensive line woes. (Chad)
- Thursday: Thoughts on the D-Line troubles, what Meyer might do for running the ball and key matchups vs. Cal. (Jeff)
- Friday: Cal has a tough two weeks ahead, Brax on Brax on Brax, Mississippi State players are signal stealers, B1G sits a distant fourth in conference standings, by the numbers and please consider coming to Eat Too, Brutus. (Chris)
This Week in Editorials
- Another Griffin Making An Impact at Ohio State: Adam is completing a lifelong dream. (Kyle)
- Under Pressure: The defensive line has left a lot to be desired thus far. (Kyle)
- Here Comes the Hotstepper: The overuse of a single player has replaced what used to be the overuse of a single play. (Ramzy)
- It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia: Ohio State has their playmaker at receiver, in Corey "Don't Call Me Philly" Brown. (Kyle)
- Running on Empty: The lack of depth at RB will force OSU to rely on Miller to run the ball. (Kyle)
- The Situational: Week Three: The Dead President, The Nowledge, The Bourbon and The Play-off. (Ramzy)
- Preview: Cal at No. 13 Ohio State: Learn all about Jeff Tedford's Golden Bears. (Kyle)
- UCF Live Blog: Recap the in-game conversation amongst strangers. (11W Staff)
- Bucks Outlast Knights to Get Second Win: Time to celebrate Urban's second win. (Alex)
- Buckeyes Survive Near Knightmare: A recap of Saturday's win over UCF. (Kyle)
- UCF Notebook: Depth at Running Back All But Gone: News, notes and quotes from the postgame. (Kyle)
- Debriefing: UCF: The reason you are the smartest person in your office on Monday. (Jeff)
- Beyond the Hashes: UCF: Your weekly stat session with really cool numerical breakdowns. (Chad)
- Quotebook: UCF: More quotes from coaches and players after the game. (Kyle)
- Five Things: UCF: Five key happenings in the win over UCF. (Chris)
- Ohio State v. UCF: Offensive Breakdown: Our resident X's and O's expert gives you the knowledge. (Ross)
- Ohio State v. UCF: Defensive Breakdown: This time the knowledge comes on the defensive side. (Ross)
On The Beat
- Meyer Presser Recap: Cal: UFM touches on some areas that still need improvement. (Kyle)
- Bruised and Battered Buckeyes Ready to Take on Cal: The injuries are mounting for Urban's squad heading into week three. (Kyle)
- Cross-Country Trips Can Impact Games: PAC-12 vs. B1G records, Stoneburner relishes score and Braxton, Braxton, Braxton. (Kyle)
- Wednesday Practice Updates: Cal: News, notes and quotes from mid-week, including news that Hall and Williams will play. (Kyle)
This Week In Recruiting
- Catching Up with Kyle Trout: UCF Game. (Alex)
- Catching Up with Marcus Whitfield: UCF Game. (Alex)
- 11W Recruiting Notebook: Cal Week. (Alex)
Best of the Rest
- BlogPoll Top 25: September 10: Alabama is still our top choice, while OSU moves up to #12. (David)
- Where Are They Now: Ben Hartsock: The former Buckeye has parlayed his blocking ability into a nine-year NFL career. (Sarah)
- The Houdie: Week 1: An 11W staple returns to recap Buckeyes in the NFL. (Corey)
- Eleven Dubcast: Galentine's Day: Vlad from California Golden Blogs stops by the studios. (Johnny and Sarah)
- Flashback: Ohio State vs. Cal, 1972: Your required weekly history lesson. (Joe)
- Around The Oval: We didn't scare Evan off in his first week. (Evan)
- Hot Off the Press: Cal Game Poster: Perhaps the coolest game poster yet. (11W Staff)
- Prognosticating: Cal: Correctly pick the score and win a cool 11W shirt. (11W Staff)
- Across the Field: Cal: Dan Greenspan, publisher of CalSportsDigest.com, helps us preview the game. (Elika)
- Your Thursday Night Open Thread: At least the Big East appears worse than the B1G. (11W Staff)
- 11W RoundTable: Cal: The staff hand out defensive grades and discuss expectations for Game 3. (David)
- Cal Bucknotes: Now with player stats. (Jason)
- Buckshot: Ohio Stadium Crowd Called Out Again.
- Buckshot: More Trouble in Chapel Hill.
- Buckshot: Even at Harvard?!
- Buckshot: Eat Too, Brutus 2012.
- Buckshot: Notre Dame Joins the ACC.
- Buckshot: Business as Usual Down South.
THE PEOPLE'S CHAMP for the WEEK of September 14-20, 2012: Heacock vs. Fickell Defensive Schemes, by MUSH. Not enough pressure by the D-Line is causing some anxiety across Buckeye Nation.