Your Friday 11W Digest catches you up on the content you might have missed or need to read again for your own good.
This Week in Skull Sessions
- Saturday: Lineback it up, three questions the Buckeyes must answer, some Adam Bellamy answers and rehab for the Honey Badger. (Jeff)
- Sunday: Ohio State is #18 in the AP poll, Ron Patterson is the victim of Tom Crean's math, Bri'onte Dunn is found not guilty and Kenny Guiton talks about potential playing time. (David)
- Monday: More on Ohio State's captains, BTN's bus tour stops in Columbus, Kenny Hayes lands in East Lansing, Bret Bielema names his starter while trading jabs on Twitter and Columbus tries to become a regional host for the NCAA in 2015. (Jason)
- Tuesday: Braxton's numbers from Saturday's scrimmage, Buckeye fans are glad Seantrel Henderson didn't come up, Rivals updated their top 100 recruits list, the Buckeye Illuminati and Princeton's annual review of top party schools. (Chad)
- Wednesday: The first day of semesters at OSU, Adolphus Washington's move to DT, the emergence of Carlos Hyde, various predictions of who wins the B1G and trouble spots for early favorites to win the BCS title. (Sarah)
- Thursday: The potential return of Storm Klein, the top five individual defensive seasons during the BTN's existence, Athlon's top impact freshmen for the B1G, Tony Farmer is just misunderstood and a former Nebraska female hoopster redefines crazy. (Chris)
- Friday: How to survive a road game in a hostile environment, Rick Neuheisel explains why the SEC is so good, more on SEC oversigning and tidbits on 2012 coaching changes. (Johnny)
This Week in Editorials
- Secondary Education: This group is ready for redemption in 2012. (Kyle)
- The Road to 4-0: Four questions that need answered in the OOC slate. (Chris)
- With Arms Wide Open: A preview of the rejuvenated passing game. (Johnny)
- Urbanball: Clock and Ball Control: A deeper look at Meyer's no-huddle offense. (Chad)
- To Hell and Back: The Buckeyes answered the call of Micky Marotti. (Kyle)
- Final Destination: November's schedule looks like a playoff run without any prizes. (Ramzy)
- Preparation O-H: Meyer talks about the week that was and getting ready for Miami. (Kyle)
- The Ineligibowls: Like Ohio State, UCF and Penn State are also prohibited from bowl season. (Alex)
- Don't Step In It: Remember to step around it. (Jeff)
- Boot Scootin' Boogie: The boot is off and Jordan Hall is ready to contribute. (Kyle)
- The Furious Five: Revenge will be on the minds of Ohio State when facing these teams this year. (Alex)
- Campfire Tales: How do you motivate with no target at the end of the season? (Kyle)
- The End of the Beginning: A fresh start for Urban and his team. (Sarah)
Best of the Rest
- Ohio State Names 2012 Captains: Simon, Boren, Sabino, Hall and Goebel will lead Urban's first squad. (Kyle)
- Camp Meyer: Monday Roundup: News and notes from Urban himself. (Kyle)
- Destination Redshirt: Which freshmen will seek an extra year?. (David)
- Camp Meyer: Tuesday Roundup: News, notes and quotes from Tuesday's practice. (Derek)
- Eleven Dubcast: 2012 Season Preview: Johnny, Sarah and Kyle discuss break down all that is the 2012 season. (Johnny and Sarah)
- Around the Big Ten: New Offensive Philosophies and Looks: Our resident expert looks at Illinois, Wisconsin and Penn State's new offensive look. (Ross)
- Storm Klein Reinstated: The senior LB is back on the team after charges were lessened. (Kyle)
- Beyond the Buckeye Bubble: A roundtable discussion of Buckeye expectations from national media members. (Elika)
- Buckshot: New OSU Tradition?
- Buckshot: 2012 Retail Ohio State Football Jerseys Released.
- Buckshot: Former Buckeye Brian Bobek Moving on Well.
- Buckshot: Oklahoma City School Bans Michigan Shirt.
- Buckshot: Tim Brewster is Coaching Again.
- Buckshot: Happy Birthday to Archie Griffin.
THE PEOPLE'S CHAMP for the WEEK of AUGUST 18-24, 2012: Would you trade Braxton for Denard in 2012, by JOHNBLAIRGOBUCKS, a debate that will rage on until the end of November.