Your Friday 11W Digest catches you up on the content you might have missed or need to read again for your own good.
This Week in Skull Sessions
- Saturday: The opening day of Camp Meyer, Kenny Hayes leaves the program, the Paterno family appeals, Tom Crean is still creepy and Nick Mangold heads to London to root for Holly. (Jason)
- Sunday: The Tank at ADIDAS Nations camp, along with some Buckeye targets, the Montee Ball story takes a twist, James Quick won't decide anytime soon and PSU announces whiteout against OSU. (David)
- Monday: Camp Meyer schedule for the week, year of the Tank, a UCF preview, get ready for some lousy bowls, Joey Galloway gets the callup and Sarah rocks her new 11W position. (Jason)
- Tuesday: Early good news coming from camp, B1G players would like to play for UFM, Florida fans are still bitter, Samuel Jackson loves him some Olympics and Duron Carter hasn't changed. (Chad)
- Wednesday: Michael Thomas continues to impress, Fickell seems content, over/under wins for college football, Inside the Game series and the college hoops player coaches would most like to add. (Sarah)
- Thursday: Anticipated Thursday post-practice interviews, OSU vs. UM position breakdown continues, Jersey continues to fight for sports gambling, seven sentences on Buckeye hoops and ranking B1G helmets. (Chris)
- Friday: What opening ceremonies in Columbus would look like, installing goal line cameras for reviews, SI looks at roster holes for the 2012 favorites, David Lighty signs with a French team and Notre Dame/Navy in Ireland might have some snags. (Johnny)
This Week in Editorials
- Hyde Seeks Redemption: Looking to put last year's roller coaster behind him. (Kyle)
- Next in Line: Bradley Roby looks to carry on the CB tradition at OSU. (Chris)
- The New Midwestern Stoics: Braxton displays some good ol' fashioned Midwestern stoicism. (Johnny)
- Camp Meyer: Predictions and Divinations: Predicting the next few weeks using IIDLMS. (Chad)
- Hall Pass: Rooting for the Hoosier football team is guilt free this year. (Ramzy)
- The Next Beanie: Remembering Beanie on his 24th birthday. (David)
- Wide Open Spaces: The top four receivers are starting to emerge. (Kyle)
- Time To Bring Two-Way Back: Looking at potential Chris Gamble-type players. (Alex)
- Boren to Be Wild: There is never enough fluff on Zach Boren. (Kyle)
- Total Recall: Outlining the genius of Tom Herman. (Kyle)
- You Can't Sanction the End Zone: Even with a postseason ban, Ohio State has something to play for. (Elika)
- Confessions of a Big Ten Coach: Get the truth behind each conference team. (Sarah)
This Week in Recruiting
- Catching up with Donovan Munger: Friday Night Lights. (Derek)
- Catching up with Jamarco Jones: Friday Night Lights. (Miles)
- 11W Recruiting Staff Roundtable: The first ever edition from our recruiting department. (Alex)
Best of the Rest
- Camp Meyer: Monday Observations: Day two news and notes. (Kyle)
- Offense Finally Clicking: Looks like some work was done over the summer, along with some other practice tidbits. (Kyle)
- Camp Meyer: Tuesday Observations: Day three news and notes. (Kyle)
- The First Pick: Your summer history lesson continues with a look at Tom Cousineau. (Joe)
- A Jilted Lover: A letter from Quality Football to that program up north. (Jeff)
- Attorneys for Storm Klein File for Dismissal: The saga continues. (Kyle)
- Seven Things Every OSU Fan Needs to Know About Urban Meyer's Offense: Read and continue to impress your friends. (Ross)
- Camp Meyer: Friday Roundup: The first full week of practice is over. (Kyle)
- Buckshot: The Bengals Like Their Coffee Hot.
- Buckshot: Southern Exceptionalism Down Here.
- Buckshot: Wright Thompson's Urban Meyer Piece for ESPN the Magazine.
- Buckshot: Curse the SEC!
- Buckshot: Wisconsin's Alternate Uniforms for Nebraska Game Revelaed.
- Buckshot: Sentreal Henderson is AWOL
- Buckshot: Sanzenbacher Running with Bears' First Team.
THE PEOPLE'S CHAMP for the WEEK of AUGUST 4 - 10, 2012: Most Unlikable Fans: Penn State or Michigan by J.Mo. Which fanbase do you dislike more?