Your Friday 11W Digest catches you up on the content you might have missed or need to read again for your own good.
This Week in Skull Sessions
- Saturday on the Olympic outfits for USA, Bowden says take down the Paterno statue, Gregg Doyel writes a dumb piece, SBN's Ohio State preview and if Paterno was alive, he may be facing criminal charges. (Johnny)
- Sunday on how Urban appeals to recruits, B1G rookies, The Game tops Tom Dienhart's list of B1G games, a Michigan St. preview and Jared Sullinger continues to impress in summer league action. (Sarah)
- Monday on the B1G/PAC-12 pact is no longer, Sully given a rest, UnHappy Valley update, football media daze, USC is killing the recruiting trail for 2013, things still looking good for Mike Mitchell and please fill out the 11W reader survey. (Jason)
- Tuesday on the world's longest Buckeye necklace, hardwood recruiting, the top 10 QB's in the B1G for 2013, Jim Foster is a HOF-er and the Paterno's look to clear JoePa's name. (Danny)
- Wednesday on Buford wants a re-do on his combine, SI does a NCAA draft using NFL rules and Philly Brown is on the Biletnikoff Award watch list. (David)
- Thursday on Eddie's induction into the College HOF, love for Curtis Grant, Stoney is the 9th best TE/WR in the B1G, Phil Steele's Heisman prediction, Randy Ayers gets the Ohio HOF nod!?! and Duron Carter's next stop. (Chris)
- Friday on Delany the Dictator, Rittenberg ranks the B1G OOC games, Athlon likes OSU's D-Line and statues are actually dumb. (Johnny)
This Week in Editorials
- Bargaining Away a Postseason Ban, justifying the 85 days of Buckeye football this year. (Chris)
- Unknown Brothers, big things are expected from Zach Boren and younger bro, Jacoby. (Johnny)
- All That You Can't Leave Behind, the connection that Penn Staters must now live with for life. (Ramzy)
- Defense Wins Championships, how close is OSU's current defense to championship caliber?. (Jeff)
- The B1G and PAC-12 Have Commitment Problems, citing conference games as an issue. (Chad)
- Frank the Dentist, creepy dude who "mentored" TP. (Elika)
- The Empire Strikes Back, what if Buckeyes starred in movie sequels? (Sarah)
This Week in Recruiting
- Forecasting 2013: Wings. (David)
- Catching up with Orlando Brown, Jr.: Unofficial Visit. (Alex)
- Jacobs Makes Fifteen, welcome speedster Taivon Jacobs to the fold. (Alex)
- Forecasting 2013: Linebackers. (Alex)
- COMMITTED: Catching up with Taivon Jacobs. (Alex)
Best of the Rest
- The Decline and Fall, the continuing articles formerly know as Stat Sessions. (Chad)
- Burying the Blue, a look at the legendary career of Jim Otis. (Joe)
- A Zone Blitz Primer: History and Philosophy. (Ross)
- Time for the Funny, the first of hopefully many caption contest to come. (11W Staff)
- Buckshot: Penn St. will take down Paterno statue this weekend.
- Buckshot: Delany seeks power to fire coaches.
- Buckshot: The women who stood up to Joe Paterno.
The people's champ for the week of July 7-13, 2012: EA Sports NCAA 13, by 439LAWDOG, we've always loved video games and this is at the top of our list.