Your Friday 11W Digest catches you up on the content you might have missed or need to read again for your own good.
This Week in Skull Sessions
- Saturday's Skull Session on Alex Anzalone, momemtum shift in The Game?, Shugarts uphill battle for a roster spot, more scandal finger pointing at PSU and Sammy Watkins caught with the sticky-icky. (Jeff)
- Sunday's Skull Session on The Villian's huge role in Game 2, BTN's Tom Dienhart builds a staff using BIG assistants, Jalin Marshall is going to be fresh, Art Schlichter blames concussions and new PSU Trustee, Adam Taliaferro. (Chris)
- Monday's Skull Session on the continuing Anzalone drama, Buzz Bissingeris still a dope, UM recruit Shane Morris's now famous photobomb, UK basketball and the White House, along with the introduction of Walt Keys, 11W Art Director. (Jason)
Tuesday's Skull Session on
ThorJohn Simon making the Lott IMPACT Award watch list, Fickell using last year to become a better coach and looking at NBA mick drafts. (Danny)
- Wednesday's Skull Session on Tressel's first interview in an Akron sweatervest, more vitirol on banning college football, Will Muschamp on Urban and a Michigan Man stands up for Ohio State. (Chad)
- Thursday's Skull Session on Florida fans staying classy, even in international waters, Chris Carter's bounties, Buck-ID > gold, Tressel on Urban, Oden on Oden and Mike Adams is now rich. (David)
- Friday's Skull Session on rooting for UM or 'Bama, Delaney's statement about a playoff, Sparty gets a much needed boost to their WR's and Devier Posey also speaks out. (Jeff)
This Week in Editorials
- Mount Buckmore, the 1960's, who would be carved into stone if Buckeye fans redecorated America. (Chris)
- The Student-Athlete Paradox, great insight into the NCAA running as a cartel. (Kyle)
- The People Under the Stairs, how creepy is too creepy? (Ramzyn)
- He Must Workout, a comparision of the recent gun-show compadres. (Jeff)
This Week in Recruiting
- Roundball Recruiting, a breakdown of the classes from the B1G. (David)
- Catching up with Orlando Brown, Jr. (Alex)
- Forecasting 2013: Running Backs, who will be the other RB for Urban in next year's class? (Alex)
Best of the Rest
- Buckeye baseball sweeps Northwestern to stay alive for B1G Tourney. (Kyle)
- Middletown's Pigskin Roundball Spectacular, a front row look at one of Ohio's best fund raisers. (Johnny)
- Stat Session: Importance of Elite Defense vs. Offense, I (Chad)
- Charles Waugh arrested, the creeper behind the Anzalone saga violates his parole.
- The Graduate, a profile on Ohio State's first Heisman winner, Les Horvath. (Joe)
- OSU and Cover 4, your summer learning series continues, this time with a focus on the defense. (Ross)
- Buckshot: Jordan Sibert decides on Dayton.
- Buckshot: Worst Damn Fans in the Land.
- Buckshot: Terrelle Pryor looking for a fresh start.
The people's champ for the week of May 5-11, 2012: Tressel's Legacy, by PCON258, sparks the debate that will go on for years.