The 11W practice video uploading machine is busy transferring about 20 videos of footage and interviews for your enjoyment later today. In the meantime, here are a few bullets from Tuesday morning practice:
- 2004 high school graduate Joe Bauserman and freshman Braxton Miller dominated the first team snaps today, creating some separation in the middle of the QB depth chart. By all accounts Bauserman looked the best of all quarterbacks today, with Miller also playing very well and demonstrating that he's steadily shrinking his learning curve.
- Nathan Williams did not practice. DeVier Posey and Tyler Moeller were in yellow jerseys. One of the videos that is uploading shows a calm Luke Fickell talking about how their limited involvment was more of a precautionary move than it was about severity.
- Mismatch-in-training T.Y. Williams dropped several passes, including one that hit him right in the hands. If Williams can figure out a way to make his mitts stickier, he's going to make life a lot easier for the winner of the QB derby and create some significant stress in opposing secondaries. If not, he'll have a seat on the Bam Childress Memorial Bench.
- Ohrian Johnson, Christian Bryant (in at the STAR position for Moeller) and Zach Domicone collected interceptions today - you'll get to see all of them later.
- Bradley Roby seems to be emerging as the corner who will play opposite Travis Howard.
Moving pictures on the way.