Looks like they crosspost these to YouTube so here's an embed for those of you surfing sans Silverlight.
- No decision has been made; very little discussion of schedules or when and where teams would play.
- Focused on alignment and getting close. Also working on moving to nine conference games.
- Conference call next week, and then after that they will begin the process of scheduling with every consideration on the table.
- Feedback has been great -- over 90% of the fans want him to keep the game at the end of the schedule.
- They're looking at what other conferences have done.
- Please have some patience and confidence.
- Thank you, God bless you, Go Bucks.
The floaters issued over the last two weeks seem to suggest the Buckeyes and the Wolverines are to be split, and the game moved up in the season. Is there a chance outraged fanbases from two schools are swaying some opinions? Or is it still a foregone conclusion?