The links are still coming fast and furious. I think ESPN/ABC are may spontaneously combust at any minute. What more could you ask for?!!
- Page 2 takes a look at the all-time teams for each school. What, no Ken-Yon Rambo or Buster Tillman?
- Pat Forde of ESPN gushes over Red Kryptonite and his dominance of the Wolverines.
- It's behind a paywall, but Fowler looks into the global reach of The Game.
Similar scenes will play out in the Great Canadian Pub in the Saint-Michel area of Paris for three dozen UM alums, and at Shannon's Pub in Guaynabo, Puerto Rico, a mixed group of about 30 fans is expected..
- Stewart Mandel of SI examines the Ron English effect.
- SI's McCartney takes a look at how The Vest and Troy Smith have owned Michigan.
- Terry Pluto of The Akron Beacon Journal gives us: Jim Tressel - The Big Game Hunter.
- Little Animal and Leon Hall are two of the five finalists for the Nagurski Trophy.
- Franklin County sheriff's deputies are putting the smackdown on local gambling operations as they do their part to tune up for The Game.
- Randy Hill of FOX Sports tries to determine where this game fits in regards to the other so called "Greatest Games in College Football History".
- In a heartbreaker, eBay has cancelled the auction of the couple trying to sell tickets to The Game to help raise money to adopt a boy from Guatemala. Woody Paige even waxed poetic on this subject earlier today after winning Around The Horn.
- Freakin' Slate even gets into the act as Jonathan Chait and Aaron Marshall sound off about their respective alma maters. Bear in mind that Chait, the Michigan grad, also predicted Iraq would be a cakewalk when he was at The New Republic...
- All of the cool kids will be jumping into Mirror Lake tonight.
- Pojo is fired up for his 35th edition of The Game.
- Buckeye Battle Cry points out the fact that the Big11Ten is on the verge of becoming the first conference to ever send three teams to BCS bowl games.
- The Hoover Street Rag brings us a funny (and insightful) alumni showdown.