Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

NCAA FOOTBALL 25 UPDATE GAME HAS BEEN ADDED TO PS STORE

+6 HS
apack614's picture
May 9, 2024 at 11:19am
9 Comments

I know there are previous forums for the game, but I didn't want to search for them and it's the offseason so "Bosa shrug".

See the linked article regarding the completion of the voiceovers for Fowler and Herbstreit.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaf/2024/05/07/kirk-herbstreit-chris-fowler-ea-sports-college-football-25/73537701007/

One part that really stuck out to me was,

If you’re hoping Herbstreit or Fowler might know all the details of the game outside of the commentary they’ve done, you’re out of luck. But Herbstreit did already reveal there will be different broadcasters calling games depending on the magnitude of it.

Thought it would be really cool to have some of the Ohio State games covered by Gus and Joel. Not sure if that was what they were hinting to in the quote, but it came to mind. 

Anyways, soon enough us "gamers" will have the ole familiar filler of the void which is the offseason. ~Two months left, ladies and gents! Go Bucks, fuck Michigan.

UPDATE: The game is available for pre-order in the Playstation Store. Release date set for 19 July. 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 9 Comments